Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Voice of a broken hearted man

Girl, I'm confused, broken, sad.
Sometimes I couldnt imagine if you were gone.
Because you're special
More than anyone else
When others see you harsh
I see you strong
When others see you by your looks
I see you by your heart
When others see happiness
I see brokeness
When you said abt your troubles
I would listen and stayed till you were okay
Each time I see you, I would stare at you knowing that I'm lucky in your arms
When others don't see a bright student
I see a real student and a person who will succeed.
PYJ, I really love you
Please don't go.
I'm sorry for the times I broke your heart
I'm sorry that I act insensitive
I don't know why are you going
But it's doesn't matter to me
I need you.
I don't know whether our reading this but you mean to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment